Pretty sure I have posted this here before, but apparently it has vanished into thin air. So here we go again! My little one used to put everything in her mouth (except for actual food). So we made this play dough that is safe for them.
Homemade PlayDough Recipe
This homemade playdough recipe is simple, natural, and perfect for entertaining children. They enjoy making it almost as much as they enjoy playing with it!
- 1 cup of flour (whatever kind you have on hand)
- ¼ cup of salt
- ½ cup of water
- 3 to 5 drops of natural food coloring
- Mix together the flour and the salt.
- Mix together ½ cup of warm water with a few drops of food coloring.
- Slowly pour the water into the flour mixture, stirring as you pour. Stir until combined, then knead with your hands until the flour is completely absorbed. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour until it doesn’t stick at all.
Thank you to diynatural.com for the original recipe.