Finding toys that are safe, cheap and good for your little one does not happen often. So when I received this little dino from Oh!Boy I was really impressed. They pull their weight in all areas…
- They are safe – no buttons or zips that can harm your little one.
- They are small enough that it can be used from newborn age.
- They are fun to play with. My little one loves running her fingers through the taglets.
- They are cold compresses – just pop it in the freezer
- They are warm compresses – pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes
- They are sensory toys
These little funbags – yes I said funbags, (I like the word!!) are made from a soft jean material with silk ribbons and filled with dried whole lentils.
Hippie tip for the day: Put 5 drops either Lavender, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot or Sandalwood on it and give to little one when they go to bed. It will make them sleep so much better!
Selling for only R45 each you can’t go wrong. And if you ask Oh!Boy owner Eleanor to personalize them I’m pretty sure she will be more than happy to do so.